What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$11 for an orchard visit for two on a weekend (a $21.72 value), which includes:
- Two apple-cider slushies (a $2.11 value apiece)
- Two apple-spice donuts (a $1.50 value for two)
- A wagon ride through the orchard for two (an $8 value)
- One pumpkin of choice (an $8 value)
$19 for an orchard visit for four on a weekend (a $43.44 value), which includes:
- Four apple-cider slushies (a $2.11 value apiece)
- Four apple-spice donuts (a $1.50 value for two)
- A wagon ride through the orchard for four (a $16 value)
- Two pumpkins of choice (a $16 value)
About Union Orchard- Central Apple Market - Nebraska City
Although it may be open for visitors year-round, the fall is when Union Orchard is at its most vibrant. Morning fog hangs low to the fields, depositing drops of condensation on the ripening apples; apple-cider donuts emerge from the fryer for a dusting in sugar; and tart ciders bring out the flavors of apple varieties grown onsite. A wagon trails behind a rumbling tractor, carting families through the trees and off the premises to perform ancient rituals in the pumpkin patch. The plot, now over a century old, also gives rise to the makings of fragrant wines, preserves, and fruit butters. In September 2014, Union Orchard's Central Apple Market store opened in downtown Nebraska City. The building, dating from 1880, has been restored and offers gift items including wines, ciders, spa products, and goods such as glasses, party platters, and wine racks as well as orchard products.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid on weekends only (Fri-Sun). Not valid until 9/26/14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.