What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for an orchard visit for two on a weekend (a $21.72 value), which includes:
- Two apple-cider slushies (a $2.11 value apiece)
- Two apple-spice donuts (a $1.50 value for two)
- A wagon ride through the orchard for two (an $8 value)
One pumpkin of choice (an $8 value)
- $28 for an orchard visit for four on a weekend (a $43.44 value), which includes:
- Four apple-cider slushies (a $2.11 value apiece)
- Four apple-spice donuts (a $1.50 value for two)
- A wagon ride through the orchard for four (a $16 value)
- Two pumpkins of choice (a $16 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid on weekends only (Friday-Sunday). Not valid until 9/25/2015. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Union Orchard
Come out and enjoy a day at Union Orchard. Morning fog hangs low to the fields, depositing drops of condensation on the ripening apples; apple-cider donuts emerge from the fryer for a dusting in sugar; and tart ciders bring out the flavors of apple varieties grown onsite. A wagon trails behind a rumbling tractor, carting families through the trees and off the premises to perform ancient rituals in the pumpkin patch. Union Orchard is excited to offer a cabin fever reliever at its Central Apple Market location. The store, dating from 1880 and situated in historic Nebraska City , has original woodwork that gives it a warm and comfortable feel to combat the winter weather. In addition to the wines and cheeses, Central Apple Market offers fresh baked goods, jams, jellies, and other orchard gift items. We look forward to welcoming you.