Technicians zap away unwanted hair using Candela’s GentleMAX PRO, which combines the capabilities of two of the brand’s other lasers
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- A complimentary consultation starts the initial visit, during which a technician determines if the skin and hair will respond to the treatment, and how many sessions will be needed to achieve desired hair loss.
- The technician then glides the Candela Gentle Lase laser over the skin.
- During 15- to 60-minute sessions, the laser destroys hair follicles at the root while keeping clients comfortable using the built-in cooling system.
- Six to eight sessions, scheduled four to five weeks apart, are recommended for optimum results.
- UniQ Laser Center also offers an array of non-surgical treatments, including Velashape body-contouring, Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, facials, microdermabrasion, and skin tightening.