Technicians zap away unwanted hair using Candela’s GentleMAX PRO, which combines the capabilities of two of the brand’s other lasers
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- A complimentary consultation starts the initial visit, during which a technician determines if the skin and hair will respond to the treatment, and how many sessions will be needed to achieve desired hair loss.
- The technician then glides the Candela Gentle Lase laser over the skin.
- During 15- to 60-minute sessions, the laser destroys hair follicles at the root while keeping clients comfortable using the built-in cooling system.
- Six to eight sessions, scheduled four to five weeks apart, are recommended for optimum results.
- UniQ Laser Center also offers an array of non-surgical treatments, including Velashape body-contouring, Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, facials, microdermabrasion, and skin tightening.