Experienced beauty technician applies eyebrow or lip makeup with a tattoo pen, achieving long-lasting results
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Permanent makeup
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- What’s included: before and after photos, brow-shape consultation, microblading session, five-to-seven-week touchup
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Unique Face Options, Inc.
Lisa Clinkscale Portewrote the book on making women look and feel sexy. This isn't a metaphor—she literally wrote a book about it. With two more beauty-centric manuals and a certification in face-lift massage to her name, Lisa tailors an exclusive set of services to each client at Unique Face Options, Inc., a corrective-skincare boutique she co-owns with her husband, Byron. Since 1996, the boutique has helped clients maintain healthy skin through a collection of facials that swaddle skin in clinical products from Obagi, Jan Marini Skin Research, and Unique Face Options’ own signature line.
Along with improving the quality of skin with customized facials, the boutique enhances other features with LED facial treatments that can reduce acne, even out the complexion, and increase collagen. Laser treatments address beauty concerns ranging from removing unwanted hair to spider veins.