Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a digital photography class package for one person ($147 value)
- $99 for a digital photography class package for two people ($294 value)
Each package includes three classes:
- Understanding Your Camera I: The Basics
- Understanding Your Camera II: Exposure and Metering
- Understanding Your Camera III: White Balance and Composition
Unique Photo’s story wouldn’t be out of place in a Horatio Alger essay: entrepreneurs Bernard and Harriet Sweetwood opened a small storefront photography supply store in Brooklyn, which, through their continued hard work, grew to become one of the largest privately owned photographic-supply distributors in the world. Now dubbed a photographic superstore, Unique Photo stocks more than 20,000 products from popular brands such as Canon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm, Nikon, and Sony. From digital cameras and camera bags to video equipment, darkroom supplies, and prints of 19th-century presidents eating ice-cream cones, the shop houses gear for enthusiasts and professionals alike. On a mission to help clients “Create Better Pictures,” staffers draw upon their photography training to help customers with a full-service photo lab, rental equipment, and free tech support. Experts also lead a full curriculum of classes and seminars that cover topics such as photo composition, Adobe Photoshop, and lighting techniques.