The human skeleton gives the body structure, preventing us from looking like sacks filled with creamed corn. Stand up for yourself with this Groupon.
$39 for a Chiropractic Package with Massage (Up to $375 Value)
- Comprehensive exam and evaluation (up to a $130 value)
- Two cervical x-rays, if necessary (a $60 value)
- Lumbar x-rays, if necessary (an $80 value)
- Report of findings (a $45 value)
- 60-minute massage (a $60 value)
Lisa Soto, MT043473; Ofelia Cruz, MT105362
United Chiropractic and Pecan Valley Chiropractic
Regardless of the doctor of chiropractic you see—Hollis Helms at United Chiropractic or Brad Cudnik or Keith Taylor at Pecan Valley Chiropractic—you’ll certainly be in practiced hands. Though they have more than 60 years of combined experience as chiropractors, the trio spends ample time refining their craft in postgraduate courses and training. Their treatment techniques vary slightly by office and include traditional spinal adjustments, decompression, massage, and therapeutic exercises, such as swimming in a pool full of aromatherapy oils.