What You'll Get
Without extracurricular activities, children will take up sedentary pastimes, such as playing video games or baseball. Get them up and moving with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$12 for a roller-skating package for two (up to a $38.50 total value)
- Admission for two and two skate rentals (up to an $8 value each)
- Two slices of pizza (a $2.50 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.75 value each)
- Two skate lessons (up to a $7 value each)<p>
$38 for a party package for eight (up to a $79.92 value)
- Admission and skate rental for eight
- Reserved seating
- Two pitchers of soda
- One slice of pizza per child
- 4 arcade tokens per child
- Paper goods and invitations
- Free pass for future visit for each child
- Souvenir cup, trip to the DJ booth, and trip to the Funny Money Machine for birthday child<p>
Half-hour skate lessons help build skating confidence and include two hours of free skate. The birthday party’s Funny Money Machine gives the birthday child 25 seconds in a booth to grab as much “funny money” as possible, which can then be redeemed for prizes.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr reservation notice required for party package option. Not valid Friday nights and Saturday after 6:30pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About United Skates of America, Inc.
Named by USA Today as one of the top 10 roller-skating destinations in the country, United Skates of America, Inc. in Tampa provides indoor family fun with a spacious rink and various skating games. Jam skating combines dancing and gymnastic moves set to Top 40 hits, and skating limbo blends the formerly disparate joys of rollerblading and chiropractic therapy. When fatigued by the rigors of the rink, children can refuel on pizza and soda at the snack bar. Inside the arcade, they enjoy games of air hockey and Ms. Pac Man, which teaches kids the importance of a nutritious diet high in fruit and ghosts.