The United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum is a one-of-a-kind tribute with Team USA athletes at the center of the story.
About This Deal
- Two single-day admissions, two pizzas, two beverages
- Single-day admission for two (all ages)
- Two 12’’ artisan pizzas of your choice in Flame Cafe
- Two beverages (your choice of wine, draft beer, or soda)
- Single-day admission for one adult (ages 13 and up)
- Single-day admission for one child (ages 3–12)
- Free admission for children 2 and under
Need To Know
About United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum
The Olympic and Paralympic games have a long, rich history. At the United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum, adults and kids alike can learn more about the roots of these competitions, as well as the successes of the athletes who took part in them.
Size: 60,000 square feet.
Length of stay: 2+ hours
Don't Miss: A 10 minute film "To Take Part"
Virtual Souvenir: All visitors receive access to a personalized digital locker, filled with photos, videos, and bookmarks from their visit.
Accessibility: the museum features technological solutions like assisted listening, open captions, and audio-description tracks, as well as an inclusive design so that all visitors can have the full experience.
The Flame Cafe: The place where guests can grab a bite to eat while enjoying views of Pikes Peak from the outdoor patio.
Parking: A privately-operated surface parking lot is located across the street from the Museum for $15/day, payable via kiosk or Parkmobile. Also, metered parking is available along S. Sierra Madre Street. Click here for the parking map.
- Mondays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Monday: 9:30 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 5p.m.
Safety: The Museum has taken extensive measures to provide a safe and contactless environment for guests. Visit usopm.org/safety to learn more.
Onsite cafeteria: yes
Backpacks, food and beverages, smoking, and weapons are not allowed.
Amenities: digital locker with photos, bookmarks, and videos from the visit
Bike racks are located in front of the museum
Bus dropoff/pickup on S. Sierra Madre adjacent to the museum
Guests have to wear face coverings and pass a temperature check before entering as well as go through a brief safety measures orientation.