Experienced technicians revive engines using conventional or synthetic oil blends
About This Deal
- Synthetic blend and full synthetic oil and filter change include:
- Up to 5 quarts of engine oil 5w20 or 5w30
- 21-point maintenance check
- Inspect antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels, engine air, and cabin filtration system, belts and hoses, brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs), wiper blades, exterior lights
- Check and fill tire pressure
- Check and fill transmission fluid, differential fluid, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid, brake fluid
- Visual brake & tire inspection
- Customers will receive 10% off select preventive maintenance services
- Additional fee for specialty/cartridge oil filter.
- Gasoline vehicles only.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Universal Lube & Oil
Universal Lube & Oil offers an array of maintenance services that are designed to keep vehicles in tip-top shape. Diagnostic checks make sure that all features of a car are running as expected, lube and oil changes stop debris from clogging up the engine, and suspension and steering checks make sure that the vehicle will handle as intended.