A neglected car may demonstrate signs of rebellion by consorting with biker gangs or shaving off half its convertible top. Keep cars on the up and up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a Graduate auto-detailing package (a $140 value), which includes the following:<p>
- Hand wash, dry, and polishing of all vinyl (dash, vents, side panels, etc.)
- Shampooing of fabric seats or leather treatment and conditioning
- Shampooing of carpets and mats
- Dressing of tires
- Dressing of interior and exterior trim
- Polishing and cleaning of rims
- Cleaning of all consoles and windows
- Vacuuming of floors, seats, and the inside of the trunk
- Air freshener<p>
$99 for a Masters auto-detailing package (a $200 value), which includes everything in the graduate auto-detailing package plus the following:
- Odour-removal treatment
- Clay-bar treatment
- Carnauba-wax application<p>
Both options require approximately 90 minutes to complete. Technicians can perform services either at the shop or at a mobile location of the client’s choosing, such as the home or office.
University Auto Spa
The trained technicians at University Auto Spa work to restore cars to their showroom heydays during the summer months, returning to university in the fall to resume their double lives as students. Drawing on five years of carriage-cleaning experience, the techs deploy to each vehicle's location to perform one of their three detailing packages, ranging from a basic Undergrad hand wash to a premium Masters package with a clay-bar treatment. Thorough floor-mat shampoos and applications of carnauba wax leave cars with the dazzling glow of a radioactive disco ball.