What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from 10 Options
- $49 for a painting and drawing class for one on Mondays from 6:30-9:30 p.m. ($210 value)
- $99 for a jewelry and metals class for one on Mondays from 6:30-9:30 p.m. ($210 value)
- $99 for a pottery wheel class for one on Mondays from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. ($210 value)
- $49 for a digital photography class for one on Tuesdays from 6:30-8 p.m. ($100 value)
- $69 for a sewing 101 class for one on Wednesdays from 6-8 p.m. ($69 value)
- $69 for a knitting and crochet class for one on Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. ($150 value)
- $99 for a pottery wheel class for one on Saturdays from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. ($210 value)
- $50 for adult tuition for a family pottery class for one on Saturdays from 1:15-2:45 p.m. ($50 value)
- $50 for a world of art class for one child ages 5-10 on Sundays from 2-3:30 p.m. ($120 value)
- $99 for a pottery wheel class for one on Sundays from 3:30-6:30 p.m. ($210 value)
Six-week classes take place between Monday, January 11 and February 21.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Registration begins November 23rd, students can sign up for classes until January 11th 2016. Classes are subject to availability. Visit www.ucartsleague.org to register for class. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About University City Arts League
Since its founding in 1967, University City Arts League has unlocked the creative side of students of all ages and backgrounds through courses in painting, pottery, graphic design, and drawing. Adults open up new forms of expression with classes in digital photography, sewing, knitting, and jewelry making, while kids learn everything from African dance to creative writing and sculpture during after-school and youth programs.