Although inflatable muscle suits are easy to apply and double as flotation devices, natural brawn actually lifts heavy objects and doesn’t deflate when given a routine allergy shot. Blow up your fitness routine with today’s Groupon to University Fitness Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $50, you get an individual membership package (a $250 value), which includes the following:
- One enrollment fee (a $50 value)
- One month of membership dues (a $50 value)
- Three personal training sessions (a $150 value)<p>
- For $80, you get a one-month family membership package, valid for two adults and children 18 and under (up to a $300 value), which includes the following:
- One family enrollment fee (up to a $70 value)
- One month of family membership dues (up to an $80 value)
- Three personal training sessions for one (a $150 value)
University Fitness Center’s sprawling facility equips guests with a legion of exercise machines, an on-site pool, group classes, and a professional training staff. The weight room helps mold muscles with free weights ranging in size from 3 pounds to prize sow, as well as pre-loaded resistance training machinery. Meanwhile, a cardio theater pleases peepers with an octet of televisions and ears with headphone jacks as bodies toil atop ellipticals, stair climbers, rowing machines, and treadmills. For aqueous exercise, the pool posts designated lap-swimming hours and also hosts classes like power boot camp and the total-body HydroFit workout, which utilize the water’s low impact resistance to get muscles working with gentle strength, like a chain gang of bunny rabbits.
More than 20 land-based fitness classes are also available to corral groups into social schvitzing, including such classics as cycle, Pilates, yoga, and Zumba. Spice up traditional routines with ultra-modern styles including TRX suspension training, which bolsters balance and strength by leveraging exercisers’ limbs in strategically draped pulleys, and hip-hop jam, which choreographs funky dance steps over a dance floor strewn with ripe strawberries. The gym’s fitness carte rounds out with a staff of experienced personal trainers primed to oversee an individually tailored workout in a trio of personal training sessions.
Though University Fitness Center sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
500 John Wright Dr. NW
Huntsville, Alabama 35805Get Directions