Children aged 5–14 can enjoy three days of games and training led by professional instructors to develop their stamina while having fun
About This Deal
- The camp includes a dynamic and challenging mix of games and technical training to improve ball manipulation, shooting, and passing.
- No soccer experience necessary
- Day camp: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Click here to view the camp schedule
- About the instructors:
- Head Coach: Diego Bocanegra
- Assistant Coach/Recruiting Coordinator: Danesha Adams
- Assistant Coach: Gustavo Mota
- What to bring: lunch
- Lunch is also available for $10
Need To Know
About The University Of Houston Camps
The University of Houston soccer day camps encourage young boys and girls to lead an athletic lifestyle and bond with their peers over a shared passion for the game. The daily sessions focus on improving technical soccer skills, including ball handling, passing, receiving, and shooting, as well as building tactical awareness. Participants can test their new practical knowledge and hone their skills in a competitive environment during small-sided games. Throughout the camp sessions, the kids benefit from the guidance of knowledgeable and supportive coaches.