Tours are an ideal way to learn more about a new city without resorting to drastic measures such as running for mayor. Get acquainted with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a two-hour Historic Presidio Trail tour of downtown Tucson for two (a $50 value)
- $49 for two-hour Historic Presidio Trail tour of downtown Tucson for four (a $100 value)
Available six days a week, this tour starts from the Visitor Center in La Placita and heads through downtown Tucson, traveling past historic sites and sights such as the statue of Pancho Villa and the railroad depot.
- $29 for a three-hour pub crawl for three (a $60 value)
- $59 for a three-hour pub crawl for six (a $120 value)
- $89 for a three-hour pub crawl for nine (a $180 value)
Available Thursday–Saturday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 2 a.m., each pub crawl begins and ends at Gentle Ben's, but everything in between is up to the participants, as long as they stay within this area. By the end, participants will have stopped at as many as six establishments.
Pedal power pushes passengers through Tucson after they step into one of University Pedi-Cabs' open-air rides. The three-wheeled pedicabs, which seat up to three people and one driver, ferry riders around town as they survey historic sites and embark on pub crawls, sparing the pollution belched from the smokestacks found on all limousines.