- Rock and Roll Margarita Festival
- When: Sunday, May 3, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Lucky Strike Hollywood
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The event features margarita samples from 15 mixologists and a craft-beer garden.
- Live Music from Gilby Clarke from Guns & Roses and Latin Grammy nominated Siddhartha
- $20 for VIP admission for one ($40 value)
- $38 for VIP admission for two ($80 value)
Rock and Roll Margarita Festival
Celebrating Cinco de Mayo exclusively on May 5 is a little unimaginative. The Rock and Roll Margarita Festival encourages a more creative lifestyle, kicking off the revelry the Sunday before the holiday at the Lucky Strike Hollywood. There, visitors sip unlimited margarita and beer samples to the tune of live Latin music. Once they’ve taken a crack at the available drink, patrons then vote on their favorites. The winning chefs and mixologists earn crowns in a closing ceremony. But the fun’s won’t be over yet—the crowd then heads to the complimentary after party, further strengthening their Cinco de Mayo muscles for when the official holiday arrives.
Rock Star Beers
Even though it's based out of Las Vegas, Rock Star Beers doesn't limit itself to the Sin City when it comes to planning fun-filled events. They put on events throughout the country that celebrate craft beer, music, and dance-floor mingling from their permanent event residencies that include locations in San Diego, Scottsdale, Orange County, and Hollywood.