Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this Groupon.
- VIP admission to the Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Saturday, October 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel rooftop pool deck
- Door time: 6 p.m., an early entry that’s for VIPs only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples.
- Click here to view the musical line-up.<p>
- $29.99 for VIP entry for one (a $60 value)
- $54.99 for VIP entry for two (a $120 value)<p>
VIP Package Contents
- Separate VIP entrance
- Entry to the event at 6 p.m. (one hour early)
- Access to six specialty beers
- Access to separate entertainment during VIP hour
- Unlimited tastings of all featured breweries
- Souvenir mug<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
Belmont Lights – "Halfway" (Official Video)
* Who it's for: fans of craft beer, music, and poolside mingling * What to drink: unlimited samples from craft breweries such as Stone, Port Brewing Company, and Alesmith * Indie remixes from Ryan-X from Bass Punks. * Soothing acoustic tunes from Belmont Lights * Electronically tweaked vocal melodies by Okapi Sun. * Reggae-rock from Todo Mundo * What to see at the rooftop lounge: birds-eye views of the Gaslamp Quarter * 21: the age you need to be to drink, and the number you hope you're dealt when you play swim-up blackjack at the rooftop pool
UNLV Beverage Club
Even though it's based out of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, UNLV Beverage Club doesn't limit itself to Vegas-area zip codes when it comes to planning fun-filled events. Students interested in working in the beverage industry educate themselves on production, management, and tastings, and then spearhead happenings that range from the annual Rock n' Brew to the Hollywood Beer and Music Festival, which pairs fest-goers with unlimited sips of craft brews and up-close views of local bands.
60% of 409 customers recommend
“VIP Entrance was definitely worth it! I personally think they admitted too many people. After the VIP hour was over, there was a line at each and every taste stop,...”
“VIP Entrance was definitely worth it! I personally think they admitted too many people. After the VIP hour was over, there was a line at each and every taste stop, and they just got longer as the night went on. There was also a mob of people waiting for the port-a-pottys! However it was a fun event, the beer selection was good, and all the vendors were friendly and knowledgeable about the beers.”
“I HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE FESTIVAL. I WILL DEFINITELY RETURN.”
“great time, pretty good selection of beers/beverages”