Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this Groupon.
- VIP admission to the Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Saturday, October 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel rooftop pool deck
- Door time: 6 p.m., an early entry that’s for VIPs only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples.
- Click here to view the musical line-up.<p>
- $29.99 for VIP entry for one (a $60 value)
- $54.99 for VIP entry for two (a $120 value)<p>
VIP Package Contents
- Separate VIP entrance
- Entry to the event at 6 p.m. (one hour early)
- Access to six specialty beers
- Access to separate entertainment during VIP hour
- Unlimited tastings of all featured breweries
- Souvenir mug<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
Belmont Lights – "Halfway" (Official Video)
* Who it's for: fans of craft beer, music, and poolside mingling * What to drink: unlimited samples from craft breweries such as Stone, Port Brewing Company, and Alesmith * Indie remixes from Ryan-X from Bass Punks. * Soothing acoustic tunes from Belmont Lights * Electronically tweaked vocal melodies by Okapi Sun. * Reggae-rock from Todo Mundo * What to see at the rooftop lounge: birds-eye views of the Gaslamp Quarter * 21: the age you need to be to drink, and the number you hope you're dealt when you play swim-up blackjack at the rooftop pool
Newport Beach Beerfest
Newport Beach Beerfest Now in its fourth year, the Newport Beach Beerfest returns to Newport Dunes Waterfront Beach.
The Beer: You'll see plenty of familiar names at the Newport Beach Beerfest; the lineup of participating brewers includes west coast favorites such as California's Lagunitas Brewing Company and Oregon's Ninkasi Brewing, as well as internationally recognized brands such as Dublin's Guinness and Munich's Hofbräu München.
The Venue: The gorgeous waterfront bay located in Newport Beach.
The Entertainment: Black Eyed Peas Tribute Band headline the event along with two stages of cover and acosurtic bands.