18-pack showcases wines from around the world; choice of all-red, all-white, or a mixed case, selections can feature up to 11 unique wines
What You'll Get
- The Until Next Time Wines 18-Bottle Mega-Pack
- Until Next Time Wine’s biggest case ever—50% more wine than a standard case
- Includes 18 750ml bottles from the great vineyards of France, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Chile
A Few Featured Wines:
- Les Beaux Galets Red: A French blend of Carignan, Cinsault, and Grenache with notes of blackberry, red currant, and a light peppery spice
- La Marchesina Nero d’Avola: A full-bodied and robust red wine from Sicily
- Magnifico Cuvee Bianco: A classic Italian blend plays crisp and refreshing notes accompanied by subtle, balanced tropical fruits; refreshing finish with minerality pairs great with seafood and salads
- Granite Ridge Chenin Blanc: Crisp and dry combine for a refreshing white of soft, ripe fruit balanced by a splash of acidity.
- Barraca Rose: A classic Rose made from Tempranillo, Spain’s classic grape
Tasting notes for all wines are available here.
- Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada.
- Additional $34.95 shipping per case not included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Online redemption only. May buy multiple for single voucher option. Limit 1 per person for two voucher option. Limit 1 per order. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Additional $34.95 shipping per case not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Until Next Time Wines
A great glass of wine is a partnership of many things: its aroma, its flavor, its terroir. Likewise, a great wine company requires a unique partnership of its own: people passionate about wine. The masterminds behind Until Next Time Wines are Keith and Rob. The two have been in the wine business for 40 years. They share both a love of wine and a keen business sense, curating a selection of reds, whites, and blends from around the world to bring directly to consumers without any middlemen drinking half the bottle along the way.