All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The Until Next Time Wines 18-Bottle Mega-Pack
- Until Next Time Wine’s biggest case ever—50% more wine than a standard case
- Includes 18 750ml bottles from the great vineyards of France, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Chile
A Few Featured Wines:
- Les Beaux Galets Red: A French blend of Carignan, Cinsault, and Grenache with notes of blackberry, red currant, and a light peppery spice
- La Marchesina Nero d’Avola: A full-bodied and robust red wine from Sicily
- Magnifico Cuvee Bianco: A classic Italian blend plays crisp and refreshing notes accompanied by subtle, balanced tropical fruits; refreshing finish with minerality pairs great with seafood and salads
- Granite Ridge Chenin Blanc: Crisp and dry combine for a refreshing white of soft, ripe fruit balanced by a splash of acidity.
- Barraca Rose: A classic Rose made from Tempranillo, Spain’s classic grape
Tasting notes for all wines are available here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Online redemption only. May buy multiple for single voucher option. Limit 1 per person for two voucher option. Limit 1 per order. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Additional $34.95 shipping per case not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Until Next Time Wines
A great glass of wine is a partnership of many things: its aroma, its flavor, its terroir. Likewise, a great wine company requires a unique partnership of its own: people passionate about wine. The masterminds behind Until Next Time Wines are Keith and Rob. The two have been in the wine business for 40 years. They share both a love of wine and a keen business sense, curating a selection of reds, whites, and blends from around the world to bring directly to consumers without any middlemen drinking half the bottle along the way.