What You'll Get
- 90-Minute Fat Bike Tour for One, Valid Tuesday–Sunday
- 90-Minute Fat Bike Tour for Two, Valid Tuesday–Sunday
- 180-Minute Fat Bike Tour for One, Valid Tuesday–Sunday
- 180-Minute Fat Bike Tour for Two, Valid Tuesday–Sunday
Bikers are provided with:
- high-end fat bikes with front suspension
- illumination for night rides
- hydration for all participants
Along with the equipment, our guided tour fee includes:
- personalized route planning
- transportation (to and/or from our shop and our tour route)
- expert guides
- a short video emailed to you after your tour
- unlimited amount of fun
For transportation, there is a 4x4 passenger van with a trailer for 12 bikes. The base camp location has a private changing area, a retail store where small purchases can be made, fat bike apparel, and plenty of parking.
However, if any bikers are really in for a great weekend experience, there is a sweet cabin consisting of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on the trails available for up to 3 riders to rent.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 12, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Up North Guided Tours
Up North Guided Tours' fleet of fat-tire bicycles lets riders zoom through the woods of Northern Wisconsin. Front suspension, headlights, and helmets help riders stay safe as guides help them navigate turns and swerve around obstacles. In the wintertime, the bike rides continue, but if the powder gets too deep, explorers can trade their wheels for pairs of snowshoes and poles instead.