Choose from Five Options
- $20 for one ticket to the Artober Fest Kick-off Party on Friday, October 9 ($30 value)
- $40 for two tickets to the Artober Fest Kick-off Party on Friday, October 9 ($60 value)
- $7 for two tickets to the Artober Fest Cake Walk on Saturday, October 10 ($10 value)
- $15 for an Artober Fest art lesson for one with food and drinks on Saturday, October 10 ($20 value)
- $30 for an Artober Fest art lesson for two with food and drinks on Saturday, October 10 ($40 value)
The Artober Fest, which is hosted by Upcountry Provisions and sponsored by local businesses, raises money for the Shiners Children’s Hospitals. At the kickoff party and the festival, attendees will be able to taste food and beverages from Upcountry, ASADA Food Truck, and other area eateries. The VIP options include one non-alcoholic drink ticket per person, and the art lesson includes food and non-alcoholic drinks.
Stephen and Cheryl Kraus, the bakers, teachers, and husband-and-wife duo behind Upcountry Provisions, know that the best food begins with the best ingredients. Drawing upon their education at the French Culinary Institute, they start their crusty breads and flaky croissants with organic, locally sourced ingredients, including fresh eggs and milk freshly squeezed from local milk plants. Beyond pastries, they also bake breads that serve as the basis for sandwiches stacked with tender peppered chicken, crisp fried onions, and homemade chutneys, for example. The Krauses also lead two-hour cooking classes for curious chefs of all experience levels, teaching them to craft croissants, breads, cookies, and scratch-made soups.
State Park Rd.
Travelers Rest, SC 29690