Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse-putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $54 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (a $128 value)
- $108 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (a $256 value)
With both options, each golfer also receives a $10 gift certificate that can be used towards a future round.
Upland Hills Country Club
Nestled just south of Mount Baldy and national forests sits the 18-hole championship course at Upland Hills Country Club, designed by David A. Rainville. Players putt and drive around water hazards and palm trees that have been providing coconut golf balls at the course for nearly 30 years. The course’s 6th and 13th holes sprawl over 539 and 475 yards, respectively, earning them each a par 5. After swinging through the course, golfers can drop in at the restaurant and bar for refreshments, schedule a lesson, or visit the pro shop to replace the golf glove they ruined by bedazzling it for a Michael Jackson impersonation. Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course
- Length of 5,902 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 68.6 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 121 from the farthest tees