Cleaning removes stains, dirt, and allergens, leaving the carpet clean and shiny
What You'll Get
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 30080
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Large sofa = 8 feet and more
- Small sofa = below 8 feet
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 30080. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Up Notch
Thanks to the cleaners from Up Notch you can kick back with a cup of coffee and stop worrying about your dirty carpet. Equipped with all the necessary supplies, the company's professional staff brings carpets and upholstery back to their former glory by getting rid of stains, dirt, dust, and allergens. They serve both commercial and residential areas, having their clients covered on all fronts.