Choose from Three Options
- $10 for $20 value towards printing, mailbox rental, shipping supplies, and passport photos
- $25 for $50 value towards printing, mailbox rental, and passport photos
- $50 for $100 value towards mailbox rental, shipping supplies, and passport photos
Offer is redeemable only at 3736 Fallon Road in Dublin, California.
Groupon customers can purchase items such as:
- Shipping boxes ($2.25+)
- Personal mailboxes (starting at $32.92 a month)
- Wood crates ($125)
- Bubble wrap ($2.99+)
- Packing supplies such as shipping foam ($5), shipping tape ($3.99+), and shipping tubes ($3.39+)
The UPS Store
For more than 100 years, United Parcel Service's recognizable brown trucks have been showing up on doorsteps in a timely fashion. Founded in 1907 as a messenger company, UPS has grown into a multibillion-dollar corporation by enabling commerce to travel the globe. Now the world's largest package-delivery company and a recognized name in specialized transportation and logistics services, UPS's legions manage the flow of goods, funds, and grandmas' cookies in more than 200 countries. The UPS Store's obliging staff and reputation for reliable package conveyance attracts all types of packers, shippers, and printers. Packers regularly stop in for masking-tape rolls and other do-it-yourself supplies. Alternatively, senders can enlist the skillful packing of the store's staffers, who will deftly seal boxes and cushion contents with bubble wrap or styrofoam peanut-butter sandwiches. In addition to packaging services and supplies, UPS Stores proffer printing services for large-quantity flyer makers and mailbox rentals for lazy messenger pigeons. Each independently owned location abides by the company's rigorous cargo standards and solemn Pack & Ship Promise.