All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 27, 2011
Reviewed December 27, 2011
Reviewed December 26, 2011
What You'll Get
For $10, today's side deal gets you $25 worth of packing and shipping from the UPS Store at Oak Park Commons in Lenexa.
- Oak Park Commons UPS franchise
- Groupon is valid towards both packing ($10 average) and shipping ($12 average), but must be used for both services; neither service is valid on its own
- Minimize shipping anxiety with the UPS pack & ship promise
- Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays
- Great for sending gifts to far-off family and friends
Reviews aggregated by Google Maps give the UPS Store at Oak Park Commons a perfect five-star average, saying:
- Their copy cards are such a fabulous deal - it only makes sense to take advantage. I feel right at home when I walk in and I am always greeted with helpfulness and kindness. – Google Maps reviewer on Jul 27, 2010
- Every project I have had copied, collated, folded has been done quickly and with excellent quality!! This is a great store for all copying and shipping needs!! – Google Maps reviewer on Oct 27, 2010
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only when item is packed and shipped. Valid at Oak Park Commons location only. May combine Groupons in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The UPS Store
For more than 100 years, United Parcel Service's recognizable brown trucks have been showing up on doorsteps in a timely fashion. Founded in 1907 as a messenger company, UPS has grown into a multibillion-dollar corporation by enabling commerce to travel the globe. Now the world's largest package-delivery company and a recognized name in specialized transportation and logistics services, UPS's legions manage the flow of goods, funds, and grandmas' cookies in more than 200 countries. The UPS Store's obliging staff and reputation for reliable package conveyance attracts all types of packers, shippers, and printers. Packers regularly stop in for masking-tape rolls and other do-it-yourself supplies. Alternatively, senders can enlist the skillful packing of the store's staffers, who will deftly seal boxes and cushion contents with bubble wrap or styrofoam peanut-butter sandwiches. In addition to packaging services and supplies, UPS Stores proffer printing services for large-quantity flyer makers and mailbox rentals for lazy messenger pigeons. Each independently owned location abides by the company's rigorous cargo standards and solemn Pack & Ship Promise.