Moving one’s body to the rhythm of music is a natural human instinct, just like running toward the sound of lightning. Move with this Groupon.
Choose from Two Options
$35 for a one-person dance package (a $125 total value)
- One 30-minute private introductory lesson (a $55 value)
- One newcomer level group dance class per week for two months (a $56 value)
- Two social dances (a $14 value)
$49 for a two-person dance package (a $195 total value)
- One 30-minute private introductory lesson for two (a $55 value)
- One newcomer level group dance class per person per week for two months (a $112 value)
- Two social dances each (a $28 value)
Instructors fine-tune moves during a private lesson and teach ballroom, latin, country, swing, or salsa styles during newcomer level group classes. Two social parties let newly minted dancers showcase their skills while hitting the boards with other guests. See a schedule of classes here.
At Uptown Ballroom, expert instructors trot out their experience competing at the amateur and professional level to lead students toward dancing acumen. Classes set the ballroom floor ablaze as twinkle-toed senseis cover a variety of styles including the waltz, foxtrot, cha-cha, salsa, and west coast swing. Instructors work on each student’s individual strengths or weaknesses during private lessons, restoring two left feet with two deft feet in time for social-dance parties where guests can mingle and try out their new moves. The studio also holds Zumba classes designed to increase heart rates for a cardio routine more effective than imitating a hamster on a public-park carousel.