Friends and family get up, get fly and defy gravity on over a dozen thrilling attractions in the ultimate indoor playground
About This Deal
- Basic Attractions Passes provide access to Basic Trampolines
- The Basic Birthday Party includes:
- Two-hour hangout
- Shared party host
- Digital invitations
- 10 bottled drinks of water
- Balloons, plates, napkins, forks
- Tablecloth and runner
- 1 Solid or Urbie T-shirt for the birthday kid
- 10 party favor scratch-offs
- 10 pairs of Urban Air Socks
- Setup and cleanup
- Access to basic trampolines for all party-goers
- Attraction passes can be upgraded at the time of visit; Birthday Party can be upgraded at the time of scheduling
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver
- Valid only at Plantation location
- Urban Air Socks required; available for purchase at the park
Need To Know
About Urban Air Adventure and Trampoline Park
Kids often drive their parents up the wall, but at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, they can climb up the walls all on their own.
At locations across the country, trampolines line the floors and walls of enormous open spaces, offering several zones for visitors to jump, flip, and fall softly into hunks of foam or a giant airbag. Activities vary at each location, ranging from the Apex—a wide, sprawling space for freeform leaping—to the Bowl, a narrow pit designed for off-the-wall mayhem.
Many parks have slam-dunk arenas and dodgeball courts, where kids and adults can compete in familiar games without being weighed down by gravity's boring rules. Some include the Urban Warrior Obstacle Course that tests speed, agility, and stamina, while others boast Warrior Battle Beams, where visitors show off their balance and strength.
This rich variety of activities has earned Urban Air a bevy of awards, including Best Place to Take Energetic Kids from FortWorthChild magazine and one of the Coolest Clubs in America from Shape magazine.