The fancy men’s haircuts of yesteryear included hot towels, manly aftershave, the hair-gin, and rubella inoculations. Today's Groupon gets you as close as possible to an old-timey men's styling given modern law at Urban Cartel Salon. Twenty-nine dollars gets you $70 worth of pampering from a syndicate of stylists who give you the full men’s spa treatment: shampoo, scalp massage, haircut, style, and hot towel with toner facial.
Urban Cartel's shampoo and conditioning treatment, along with an invigorating scalp massage, will relax you and revive your dull, tired hair. A highly trained hair stylist will help you figure out the best cut for your face, personal style, and desire to look like your favorite Magnum, P.I. character. If you already know what you're looking for, Urban Cartel’s stylists can take your vision and transform it beyond expectations. Afterward, lie back and feel your pores surrender under the soothing embrace of a hot-towel toner facial. Wash it all down with a complimentary cold beer, and you’ll leave feeling like the cool, rich Uncle Mysteriocrates.
Note: Deal valid for new clients only.
Urban Cartel is looking sharp on Insider Pages, with an average of four stars:
- I had been looking for a job and I never thought of how a haircut could impact your style. The first interview after I went to the Urban Cartel was the last. I am happy with my cut and I love my new job. Not to mention my partner thinks I look younger and really hot! – Jeffrey T.
- From the moment you walk in Bill and Lane make you feel comfortable...I have paid more and not had the attention to detail that they give. My husband and I have both been customers since Bill opened Urban Cartel and will continue to be!! – Debi C.
The Perfect Salon for Men
Urban Cartel is perfect for men who want to be treated right. Men’s Zydeco Weekly, however, insists that they’ll never bestow a similar compliment on Urban Cartel, or any salon for that matter, until the following guy-friendly salon services are available:
- Stylists address everyone, including women, as “dude.”
- Nachos, nachos, nachos!
- Free ice cream served in little batting helmets.
- Spa’s speakers play zydeco, men’s favorite music.
Click here to discuss Groupon the Cat.