$39 for lunch for two, redeemable from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (up to an $86.50 value)
- Appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Side dish (up to a $6 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14 value each)
- Two alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $13 value each)
- Two regular or decaf coffees (a $5.50 value)
- Two parking vouchers (a $4 value each) <p>
Comedian Buddy Hackett once said, “As a child my family’s menu consisted of two choices: take it, or leave it.” Though this playful quote adorns a wall inside Urban Eatery’s dining room, it stands at odds with the restaurant’s philosophy. With a focus on fresh and local ingredients, chefs inundate their menus with diverse culinary styles. They reinterpret traditional recipes such as smoked duck nachos, mushroom-crusted steak medallions and whiskey-soy salmon.
Servers pair these dishes with more than 55 international wines and eclectic cocktails, served under stainless-steel ceilings and light from industrial glass bulb lamps. Guests lounge in leather banquettes against wooden-plank walls or stare out at the waters of Lake Calhoun from tall bistro-style tables after their cars are stored by complimentary valet parking.