Choose from Four Options
- $55 for an urban feast dinner for two, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $102.50 value)
- $59 for an urban feast dinner for two, valid anytime (up to a $102.50 value)
- $110 for an urban feast dinner for four, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $205 value)
- $115 for an urban feast dinner for four, valid anytime (up to a $205 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- One side (up to a $7.50 value)
- Two starter salads (up to an $8 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $29 value)
- One dessert (an $8 value)
- See the full menu
Comedian Buddy Hackett once said, “As a child my family’s menu consisted of two choices: take it, or leave it.” Though this playful quote adorns a wall inside Urban Eatery’s dining room, it stands at odds with the restaurant’s philosophy. With a focus on fresh and local ingredients, chefs inundate their menus with diverse culinary styles. They reinterpret traditional recipes such as smoked duck nachos, mushroom-crusted steak medallions and whiskey-soy salmon.
Servers pair these dishes with more than 55 international wines and eclectic cocktails, served under stainless-steel ceilings and light from industrial glass bulb lamps. Guests lounge in leather banquettes against wooden-plank walls or stare out at the waters of Lake Calhoun from tall bistro-style tables after their cars are stored by complimentary valet parking.