All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
Valid at the following Urban Float locations:
- Urban Float - Capital Hill
- Urban Float - Fremont
- Urban Float - Kirkland
- Urban Float - Renton Landing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Unlimited floating is equivalent to 7 floats in 7 consecutive days. Floats expire 7-days after first use. Limit 1 per person for One Week of Unlimited Floating Sessions option; limit 2 person for One 60-Minute Floating Session option. Appointment required. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Urban Float
Floating is "weightless relaxation." Guests rest in a private, sensory-managed float pod for a 60-minute session. Float pods can remain open or closed, and guests relax in purified water with 1,200lbs of epsom salt to deliver proven physical, mental and emotional benefits. Floating helps guests disconnect with clinically proven results. Whether you’re looking for stress and anxiety relief, workout recovery, pain reduction, or improved mental focus -- the more you float, the better the benefits. Urban Float offers safe, effective, and proven performance enhancement that helps you Rise To Your Potential.