- $125 for a three-month gold club wine and food membership from Urban Harvest in Arlington Heights
- Two premium hand-picked wines available for pick-up each month ($75 value per month)
- Wines include domestic and international red and whites, as well as award-winning champagnes
- Monthly wines paired with two epicurean delicacies such as one of 86 types of cheeses, 96 kinds of crackers, 150 candies and other dessert confections
- Urban Harvest also supplies foodies with hard-to-find treats such as aged balsamic vinegars, caviar, black truffles, and foie gras at its store
Six Yelpers give Urban Harvest an average of 4.5 stars: > * The shop carries a great variety of flavored oils, dips, tapenades, artisan crackers, wine snacks as well as a butcher case of different cheeses and desserts. And of course wine and a small selection of craft beer. – Aimee M. > * t’s one of my favorite places for wine tasting classes because of the owner Mary Ellen’s super nice personality and the wines that we try, most of which are very reasonably priced. – Cindy G.
15 S Dunton Ave.
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005Get Directions