- $125 for a three-month gold club wine and food membership from Urban Harvest in Arlington Heights
- Two premium hand-picked wines available for pick-up each month ($75 value per month)
- Wines include domestic and international red and whites, as well as award-winning champagnes
- Monthly wines paired with two epicurean delicacies such as one of 86 types of cheeses, 96 kinds of crackers, 150 candies and other dessert confections
- Urban Harvest also supplies foodies with hard-to-find treats such as aged balsamic vinegars, caviar, black truffles, and foie gras at its store
Trib Local wrote an article about Urban Harvest’s 10-year anniversary celebration. Seven Yelpers give Urban Harvest an average of 4.5 stars: > * Boasting an exuberant array of prepackaged meals, gourmet sauces, fresh baked goods, exquisite chocolates, cheeses, pates, condiments, dressings, fine wines, and party supplies, Urban Harvest has made its mark as a secondary grocery store where customers can find more than just what they need, but what they want. – Mary Ellen Hogan, Trib Local > * It’s one of my favorite places for wine tasting classes because of the owner Mary Ellen’s super nice personality and the wines that we try, most of which are very reasonably priced. – Cindy G.
15 S Dunton Ave.
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005Get Directions