All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 23, 2016
Reviewed May 17, 2016
Reviewed April 3, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $18 for two 2-hour passes, valid Monday–Thursday ($32 value)
- $32 for four 2-hour passes for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($64 value)
- $10 for one 2-hour pass, valid Monday–Thursday ($16 value)
- $16 for one 2-hour pass, valid Friday–Sunday ($20 value)
- $12 for one 90-minute pass for one person, valid Friday–Sunday ($15 value)
- $6 for admission to Urban Tot toddler playtime for two, valid Tuesday–Wednesday, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. ($10 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Socks or bare feet required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Uptown Jungle Fun Park
Fun is weatherproof at Uptown Jungle Fun Park, where guests play indoors on seven gigantic attractions. What's more, the park doesn't discriminate by age—there are thrills for toddlers as well as teens, young adults, and adults.
Don't Miss: the 26-foot-tall play structure with a 12-level network of tunnels and strap-netting, as well as three twisting tube slides
Toddlers: Climb through Tot Town and zoom down a pint-sized slide
Older Kids: pretend to be Spiderman or a really large spider as they scale the surface of a 26-foot-tall skyscraper, complete with an auto-belay system that keeps them aloft
Parents: stretch out on the leather banquettes in several lounges, each equipped with free wi-fi and charging stations
Pro Tip: during busy days, smaller kids might have to wait for a group of similarly sized playmates to jump on the 2,000-square-foot trampoline court