Choose from Five Options
- $18 for $30 worth of Mexican fare for 2 or more, redeemable any day for dine-in only
- $36 for $60 worth of Mexican fare for 4 or more, redeemable any day for dine-in only
- $71 for a taco tray for up to 10 people ($117 value)
- $140 for a taco tray for up to 20 people ($234 value)
- $211 for a taco tray for up to 30 people ($351 value)
At Urban Taco, entrees reflect the cosmopolitan character of modern-day Mexico City. In other word, these fillings here are never as basic as “chicken” or “steak.” Instead, diners feast on tacos stuffed with, say, grilled ahi tuna, or a vegetarian-friendly melange of potato and zucchini. Even classic barbacoa gets a funky spin—it’s marinated in a savory mixture of Dos Equis and fresh chiles. At the select Urban Tacos that serve brunch, the tacos veer even more off the wall, with fillings like egg, bacon, and, upon request, an unopened box of frozen waffles.
Naturally, the drinks are as urbane as the tacos. The bartenders preside over a full stock of imported Mexican beers, which they pour straight up or turn into micheladas with touches of lime, salt, and other spices. The cocktail section brims with mezcal and tequila concoctions, including margaritas in flavors ranging from sweet to spicy.