Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of New American Cuisine
- $24 for $40 worth of New American Cuisine
- $25 for tacos and drinks for two ($44 value)
- Click to see the menu.
The tacos option includes two taco entrees, either vodka cod or carne asada, and two craft cocktails, or drinks of an equal or lesser value. View the list of craft cocktails here.
Urbane Manner is a chameleon of a building. Depending on when you visit, you'll find something completely different happening amid its twinkling chandeliers and rustic, whitewashed brick walls. But no matter the day, the running theme is upscale food, drinks, and entertainment.
- Morning and Afternoon: These are the chefs' times to shine. Their menu spans from sweet to savory—putting whipped honey butter on chocolate chip pancakes, pairing battered chicken breasts with crispy waffles, and slathering Korean short ribs in a secret sauce.
- Evening: A 30,000-watt sound system comes to life, as Urbane Manner becomes a nightclub showcasing DJs and other musical acts. Meanwhile, the bar serves specialty cocktails such as pomegranate margaritas, strawberry basil martinis, and sangria.
- Taco Tuesdays: Take a break from the dance floor—nosh on artisan tacos and sip tiki-themed drinks.
- Sunday: During football season, Urbane Manner wraps up the weekend with games from the NCAA and NFL.