Cooking lessons communicate survival skills for today’s fast-paced world, and also tomorrow’s faster-paced world ruled by sentient vegetables. Stockpile culinary moves with today’s Groupon to Ursula’s Cooking School. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you a cooking class for one (a $55 value).
- For $45, you get a cooking class for two (a $110 value).
- For $75, you get a cooking glass for four (a $220 value).<p>
Students may enroll in a class scheduled for any of the following dates, and more classes may be added depending on demand:
- Tuesday, November 29, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 30, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 6, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 7, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 11, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 8, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.<p>
After years of studying and teaching the art of cooking throughout Europe, Central America, and the United States, Ursula Knaeusel firmly planted her skills, spatulas, and onion-peeling sabers in the Big Peach. An Atlantan since 1971, she continues to impart her knowledge and passion for food to budding gourmands of all skill levels. During each class, students observe step-by-step instructions to learn how to craft reproducible recipes and turn bars of lead into pure chocolate. Demonstrations also cover taking control of the kitchen, the aspects of a good knife, and how to combat rising dough monsters. At the end of each demonstration, students sample the instructor’s hard work. Class topics vary, as it’s Knaeusel’s goal to never repeat a recipe.