Choose Between Two Options
- $5.50 for admission for two ($10 value)
- $9.50 for admission for four ($20 value)
American Space Museum & Space Walk of Fame
Since 1988, the US Space Walk of Fame Museum has preserved the history of the US Space Program, and all the people who make it happen. Before setting foot in the museum, towering monuments just down the street pay homage to the crew and support team of various missions, including Gemini and Apollo 11. Inside, one-of-a-kind memorabilia shares space with models, images and other artifacts.
- Size: 6,000 square feet and five outdoor monuments, plus a unique "STEAM Shop"
- Eye Catcher: See how your hands measure up against the bronzed handprints of Neil Armstrong or Sallie Ride
- Permanent Mainstay: On the wall hangs an Apollo training suit that was used in lunar-landscape simulations
- Don't Miss: When they accomplished certain tasks, the monkeys on the Mercury were fed little square-shaped banana pellets as a reward
- Hands-On Experiments: Flip switches and push buttons on the interactive shuttle launch console or sit at an actual NASA program desk from Gemini and try your hand at a genuine typewriter or rotary dial phone
- While You’re in the Neighborhood: The Kennedy Space Center is just 20 minutes away