Carpet cleaning brightens up rooms and gets rid of allergens
What You'll Get
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 94521
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Excludes furniture moving, upholstery, stairs, mattress. Additional fees for above first floor with no elevator, additional solution, soiled areas, and pets stains. Customers must have free parking. $20 fee for service outside of the area. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 94521. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About USA Carpet Cleaning
Carpet cleaning can help rid homes of harmful contaminants like allergens, bacteria, and dust mites, but it sometimes depends on harsh chemicals to do so. USA Carpet Cleaning makes it possible to rid carpet fibers of filth without sacrificing the health of a home's inhabitants or that of the planet. The company uses hypo-allergenic cleaning agents when removing stains and debris from carpeting, rugs, and upholstery, and also gives customers a green cleaning option that employs the use of eco-friendly solutions. As for specialty jobs like pet stains, they have a solution for that too—their stain and odor removal treatments use special enzyme injections that reach contaminants at the molecular level.