Tourists get to see historic monuments like Lincoln and Jefferson Memorial, in late-afternoon light, right before the night falls
What You'll Get
- Departure time: 7:30 p.m.
- Departure location: US Navy Memorial
- Duration: approximately 3 hours
- Click here to view the schedule; valid June 1–December 31
- Notable sights: the White House, the U.S. Botanic Garden, Grant’s Memorial, the Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice, the J. Edgar Hoover Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Lafayette Park, U.S. Capitol Building, the National Archives, the Newseum, the Canadian Embassy, the National Gallery of Art, the Smithsonian Museums, the Washington Monument, the National World War II Memorial, the headquarters of the American Red Cross, the Daughters of the American Revolution, and the Organization of American States, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorials, and the U.S. Navy Memorial.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must book reservation before vouchers expires. Ticketing/handling fee not included ($4.99 per person). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About USA Guided Tours
Washington, DC's historic memorials, landmarks, and monuments are front and center during USA Guided Tours' three- and four-hour tours. The company's knowledgeable guides lead forays into the nation's capital day and night aboard a fleet of shiny new 30-passenger shuttles. The guides even hop off the shuttles with the passengers to provide additional information, answer questions, and point out where all of the presidents have left their graffiti tags on the White House.