All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $33.99 for one month of beginners’ gymnastics & tumbling classes with registration fees, valid for ages 3 or older ($82.50 value)
- $53.99 for two months of beginners’ gymnastics & tumbling classes with registration fees, valid for ages 3 or older ($137.50 value)
Customers can upgrade to intermediate or advanced classes for an additional fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new students or students who have not attended class in the past 12 months. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Registration is required online - credit card required but not charged for registration. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Classes must be used by the same person. Must use classes consecutively. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About USA Gymnastics World
Champions. That's what USA Gymnastics World produces. Since 1970, this haven for women's and men's gymnastics—as well as cheerleading—has raised the parallel, uneven, and metaphorical bar for athletes of all skill levels. Here's a rundown of what they do, and how they do it.
- 25,000 square feet of padded floors, pommel horses, bars, and beams
- A staff of over 25 accomplished instructors
- Girls' recreational gymnastics classes for ages 3+ build self-confidence and social skills as young students develop strength, coordination, and balance.
- Boys' recreational classes for ages 3+ enhance self-confidence and motor development.
- The women's team is all about competition (and teamwork) as girls train to participate in USA Gymnastics' Junior Olympics program and to be spotted by the TOPs Program for talent development.
- The men's team concentrates on technique while training to compete in Junior Olympic and Junior Elite programs under accomplished head coach Gabe Conner.
- Tumbling and cheer classes, lead by coach Jacob Hanks, show students how to stunt, fly, and back-handspring with flexibility and enthusiasm.
The Success Stories
- Dillan King took the gold on the high bar and earned a spot on the 2015–2016 US Junior National Team at the Junior Olympics.
- Students have joined such elite NCAA gymnastics programs as Cal, Illinois, Nebraska, and Oklahoma, whose men's team recently capped off a perfect season by winning the 2015 National Championship.