Participants spend two nights camping under the stars, raft down Class V rapids during the day, and ride a zip-line for extra adventure
About This Deal
- Participants navigate the major rapids of the New River while enjoying the breathtaking views between the thrilling rides.
- What’s included: daily continental breakfast
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older
- Minimum weight for zip-line ride: 70 pounds
- Maximum weight for zip-line ride: 250 pounds
- Round trip shuttle service is available 7 days a week.
About USA Raft
Accompanied by USA Raft's guides, tourists can take a few different types of rafting trips on the New River. On the most vigorous trip down the New River, for instance, visitors must paddle through the "Greyhound" rapids, so named for their speed and the way they sometimes spit up functional coach buses. They must also navigate the “Keeneys," a 32-foot drop that takes place over a quarter of a mile. The trips can be tailored to any group's needs—and USA Raft's flexible team creates tailored outdoor experience on land, too, thanks to their ziplines in the West Virginia forest, cozy cabins and campgrounds, and their acres of paintball courts.