Physicians inject spider veins with serum that safely collapses offending veins which are then flushed out of the body naturally
About This Deal
- A licensed professional injects unwanted veins with a saline-based solution. The solution collapses the veins, gradually fading them from view.
- Valid only for leg injections. The size and number of veins will determine the number of sessions necessary for optimal results, more treatment may be necessary.
#####USA Vein Clinics’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Medical equipment is cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before, during, and after each patient. All patients are pre-screened prior to their appointments. The sanitation of high-traffic areas is increased.
- Before the appointment, patients have on-site wellness checkups to verify their health.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check USA Vein Clinics’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About USA Vein Clinics
At USA Vein Clinics' locations across the country, cardiovascular doctors who specialize in circulation issues identify and treat vein problems. The symptoms they look for extend beyond varicose veins and spider veins to those with more serious implications, including swollen legs, say, or a feeling of heaviness in the lower body.
Once they've reached a diagnosis, the physicians tackle the problem with an array of minimally invasive treatments. Sclerotherapy, for instance, works via injection, prompting visible veins to shut down, morph into harmless scar tissue, and slowly disappear. Folks can also opt for non-invasive, FDA-approved laser therapy, whose light targets and shrinks visible veins.