Choose from Three Options
$20 for $40 worth of sushi and pan-Asian food
$35 for a pan-Asian dinner for two ($76 value)
- One starter (up to $10 value)
- One special maki roll (up to $14 value)
- One maki roll (up to $10 value)
- One shared entree (up to $20 value)
- Two Nigori cold sakes, saketinis, or dirdytinis (up to $11 value each)
$69 for a pan-Asian dinner for four ($152 value)
- Two starters (up to $10 value each)
- Two special maki rolls (up to $14 value each)
- Two maki rolls (up to $10 value each)
- Two shared entrees (up to $20 value each)
- Four Nigori cold sakes, saketinis, or dirdytinis (up to $11 value each)
View the menu.
In Usagi Ya Sushi and Pan Asian's softly lit lounge— featured as a favorite in StyleChicago for both its "funky, urban flair," and "surprisingly serene" ambiance, as well as recommended on the 2013 Michelin Guide—chefs spice an artfully plated menu with flavors culled from throughout the Pacific Rim. Fresh Japanese cuisine predominates, with more than 60 sushi, sashimi, and maki rolls waiting to tempt palates or adorn avant-garde headwear. Inside Usagi Ya's astral dining room, a glowing wall of glass shelves rises behind a long, umber sushi bar. Two rows of glossy black tables line the opposite side, where candles illuminate white-and-gold banquettes and an undulating, sage-colored wall panel.