$65 for a meal for two with Turkish wine ($101.80 value)
- Two appetizers ($19.90 value)
- Two entrees ($43.90 value)
- Two desserts ($14 value)
- Two glasses of Turkish wine ($24 value)
See the full menu.
Uskudar Turkish Restaurant
Located in the heart of the Upper East Side, Uskudar Turkish Restaurant honors its Eurasian roots by serving traditional, time-honored Turkish comfort foods based on the chef's own recipes.
By the Numbers
- 1987 : the year when Uskudar Turkish Restaurant first opened
- 37 : years that chef Ibrahim Ozdemir has been professionally cooking
- 13 : different entrées that feature lamb, which is butchered onsite according to New York Magazine
- 1 : how many types of feta the restaurant imports from Turkey
- 0 : number of times that Waldo appears on the menu
A Peek Inside
Black-and-white photographs of Turkish street scenes adorn the restaurant's single brick wall. Opposite the brickwork lie five tall, whitewashed alcoves, which display more than 20 sample bottles from the wine list.