What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for general Halloween pub-crawl admission for two ($30 value)
- $29 for general Halloween pub-crawl admission for four ($60 value)
- $55 for VIP Halloween pub-crawl admission for two ($130 value)
- $119 for VIP Halloween pub-crawl admission for four ($270 value)
For each person, VIP admission includes:
- Express check-in
- Access to the Corona VIP bar and an appetizer bar
- One Night of the Undead T-shirt
On Saturday, November 1, from 3 p.m. until 10 p.m., Night of the Undead’s costumed revelers stalk the streets from bar to bar, stopping for drink specials such as $3 Coronas and $4 “Undead Shots” with Jack Daniel’s Honey (and never paying a cover charge). The participant with the scariest costume will be awarded a $1,000 prize.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. BYOB prohibited. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid photo ID for entry into the event & participating bars. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Designated as a Great Street by the American Planning Association in 2011, U Street is notable for its architecture and historic music venues. Now, you can add pub crawls to that list of attractions. UStreetPubCrawls.com organizes crowds of thousands to tour the avenue's wealth of dive bars, lounges, and night clubs, convening crawls to celebrate a holiday, brighten up the weekend with a goofy theme, or get someone's write-in mayoral campaign off the ground.