What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $26 for An All-Day Paintball Package for Two People ($50 value)
- $50.50 for An All-Day Paintball Package for Four People ($100 value)
- $67 for An All-Day Paintball Package for Six People ($150 value)
$129 for A Two-Hour Private Birthday Party for Up to 10 People ($250 value)
- Each package includes entry fees, gun and gear rentals, unlimited air, and 100 paintballs per person.
Private Paintball Party
- Two-hour private birthday party for up to 10 people
- Includes entry fees, spring-loaded (no air) paintball guns, safety mask, chest protectors, and unlimited ammo for each player
- Party package is designed for ages 8 to 12
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required for private parties, and for redemption on Friday and Saturday. For the private party option, an additional $25 fee applies for each extra player. Entire value must be used in a single visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Utah Xtreme Paintball
With the natural ease of a caterpillar transforming into a different species of caterpillar, Utah Xtreme Paintball changes its sprawling indoor turf field several times a week. The space may be reconfigured at any time as an NPPL tournament field or a scenario field, complete with sheltering structures such as a brick turret and padded barriers camouflaged as stone walls and wooden crates. In either field configuration, referees watch over players as they vie for victory.
Before players engage each other in the arena, Utah Xtreme Paintball's pro shop outfits them with gear such as semi-automatic markers and tanks of CO2 or compressed air—each of which is regularly checked and maintained. The climate-controlled field allows for year-round play, and a staging area with concessions and flat-screen TVs ensures that any visitors could technically live there for a full year.