Licensed and insured cleaners use hot-water extraction to dissolve carpet stains
What You'll Get
- Hot-water extraction method dissolves light stains and extends the life of carpets.
- Additional charges apply for Berber carpets and supplementary services such as deep cleaning, sanitization, odor removal, and Teflon protection
- Service radius
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Not valid for area rugs or stairs. Additional charges apply for Berber carpets, area rugs, stairs and supplementary services such as deep cleaning, sanitization, odor removal, and Teflon protection. $5 per floor charge for 2nd through 4th floors if no elevator. Valid only for listed service area. Not valid for apartments and move-out cleanings. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About V Clean
V Clean's licensed and insured technicians pursue household dirt from the air vents down to the flooring using eco-friendly products. Steam-cleaning equipment, DuPont Teflon treatments, and deodorizers restore carpets and upholstery to freshly laundered states. V Clean’s multitalented cleaners also purge air ducts of harmful particles and remedy water damage inflicted by burst pipes or figure-eight-shaped moats.