All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 16, 2017
· Reviewed October 14, 2017
· Reviewed August 30, 2017
What You'll Get
- One Beer Flight, Two Pints of Beer and One Growler with Fill for Two
- Two Beer Flights, Four Pints of Beer and Two Growlers with Fill for Four
- One Beer Flight, Two Pints of Beer, and Two Take Home Logo Pint Glasses for Two
- Two Beer Flights, Four Pints of Beer, and Four Take Home Logo Pint Glasses for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About V Twin Brewing Company
Ten years before he became owner of V Twin Brewing Company, Barry Black took a class on liqueurs—a class which unexpectedly piqued his interest in making beer. After his wife, Kim, gifted him a beer kit that following Christmas, his voracious appetite for more brewing expertise all but ensured he would end up as a brewmaster. The accolades he received—such as his Vanilla Porter placing fourth in Spokane’s 2014 Battle of the Homebrews—no doubt encouraged him along the way to founding V Twin.
At the 3.5-barrel V Twin Brewing, Brewmaster Barry mixes his love of crafting beer with his other love: Harley Davidsons. In the orange-and-black-clad brewpub, he can often be found talking to guests, discussing both his process and his beers, such as:
- I Pee Ale, an amber ale (8% ABV; 80 IBUs)
- Suicide Shifter IPA (8.1% ABV; 138 IBUs)
- Rye Open (6.5% ABV; 33 IBUs)