All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A rumbling stomach is the body’s reminder that humans need food, much like a rumbling volcano is the earth’s reminder that humans are needed as food. Sacrifice your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$16 for breakfast for two (up to a $32.98 total value)
- Two breakfast dishes (valid only on items up to an $8.49 value each, which excludes the steak and eggs)
- Two bloody marys (up to $8 each)<p>
$26 for a meal for two (up to a $51.96 total value)
- Two soups, house salads, or chili bowls (up to a $4.99 value each)
- Two entrees (valid only on items up to a $12.99 value each, which excludes the VC steak and pizzas)
- Two cocktails, beers, or glasses of wine (up to an $8 value each)<p>
$47 for a meal for four (up to a $95.92 total value)
- Four soups, house salads, or chili bowls (up to a $4.99 value each)
- Four entrees (valid only on items up to a $10.99 value each, which excludes the VC steak and pizzas)
- Four cocktails, beers, or glasses of wine (up to an $8 value each)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Valencia Club
At Valencia Club, the menu—which includes everything from specialty wings to tacos and chili-mac ‘n’ cheese––serves as an added bonus to the convivial atmosphere. A sprawling patio, two bars, horseshoe pits, pool tables, and a dance floor make for memorable evenings and Odyssian trips to and from the bathroom. Local bands on Fridays, country tunes on Saturdays, and DJ-spun beats on the patio on Fridays and Saturdays underscore the lively atmosphere. Valencia Club even holds line-dancing lessons every Saturday night, hosted by a local radio DJ.